- Covid Relief Work for India
- Neasden Temple donates 24 tonnes of flour to The Felix Project
- Oxygen Concentrators Reach Patients at Rural Clinics and Health Centres in India
- Neasden Temple Sends Oxygen Concentrators and Emergency Medical Equipment to India
- Cycle Challenge Raises Over £600,000 for India’s Covid-19 Relief Work
- View All
Adjacent to the stone mandir is a unique cultural centre intricately designed in traditional Haveli architecture. Exquisite traditional wood-craftsmanship has been combined with modern environment-friendly techniques to create this hub of activity for all who come to learn, worship and celebrate at the Mandir.
Complementing the stone temple is this wood-crafted cultural complex with its profusely carved façade and courtyards as well as the unique carpet inside.
Learn more about how it was created by 169 craftsmen at 8 workshops in 20 months.
Not in the previous 100 years had such a Haveli been created in India or elsewhere. Learn more about this unique vernacular art form and how it has been revived.