- Devotional Procession through Streets of London
- Neasden Temple Marks International Day of Yoga with Indian High Commission
- Neasden Temple Hosts Big Lunch for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Lights Beacon to Celebrate Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Partners with The FA to Promote Women’s Football
- View All
Adjacent to the stone mandir is a unique cultural centre intricately designed in traditional Haveli architecture. Exquisite traditional wood-craftsmanship has been combined with modern environment-friendly techniques to create this hub of activity for all who come to learn, worship and celebrate at the Mandir.
Complementing the stone temple is this wood-crafted cultural complex with its profusely carved façade and courtyards as well as the unique carpet inside.
Learn more about how it was created by 169 craftsmen at 8 workshops in 20 months.
Not in the previous 100 years had such a Haveli been created in India or elsewhere. Learn more about this unique vernacular art form and how it has been revived.