- Covid Relief Work for India
- Neasden Temple donates 24 tonnes of flour to The Felix Project
- Oxygen Concentrators Reach Patients at Rural Clinics and Health Centres in India
- Neasden Temple Sends Oxygen Concentrators and Emergency Medical Equipment to India
- Cycle Challenge Raises Over £600,000 for India’s Covid-19 Relief Work
- View All
Thank you for your interest in organising an educational or group visit to BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, London.
We ask that you first carefully read and familiarise yourself with the important visitor information and guidelines provided here to make your visit as safe and pleasant as possible.
Having understood the guidelines, please complete and submit the form below after checking that all the information is correct, especially your email address. This will automatically send your request to the Booking Office. Within 3 working days, you should receive confirmation of your visit and its allotted date and time. If you do not, please feel free to call 020 8965 2651 Extension 2406.
Individuals and families are not required to book their visit in advance.