- Covid Relief Work for India
- Neasden Temple donates 24 tonnes of flour to The Felix Project
- Oxygen Concentrators Reach Patients at Rural Clinics and Health Centres in India
- Neasden Temple Sends Oxygen Concentrators and Emergency Medical Equipment to India
- Cycle Challenge Raises Over £600,000 for India’s Covid-19 Relief Work
- View All
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Neasden, London was created by the vision and blessings of His Holiness Pramukh Swami Maharaj, the fifth spiritual successor of Bhagwan Swaminarayan and the previous leader of BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS), a worldwide Hindu organisation rooted in the Vedas and dedicated to the service of society.
Pramukh Swami Maharaj was the fifth spiritual successor of Bhagwan Swaminarayan and the previous guru of BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha. It was his vision, guidance and blessings which created the Mandir.
He lived by and preached the message: "In the joy of others lies our own."
In the UK, BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is respected as one of the largest and most active Hindu organisations within the Indian diaspora. It is especially known and respected for its multifarious community outreach activities and the internationally-acclaimed 'Neasden Temple' (BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir) in London, where it is headquartered.