The Souvenir Shop is located in the central foyer of the Haveli, flanked by the two sky-lit courtyards. It is filled with a wide selection of books, postcards, CDs, DVDs, herbal health products, and gifts for all ages, tastes and budgets.
The list below provides an idea of the types of items available.
- On the Swaminarayan Sampradaya
- On Hinduism
- In English, Gujarati and Hindi
- Pictorials and storybooks for children
- Popular textbooks on Hinduism
Postcards & Photographs
- Interior and exterior of the Mandir and Haveli
- Sacred Images
- Bhajans (Hindu devotional songs) in Gujarati and Hindi
- Religious instrumental music
- Classical and semi-classical Indian music
- Relaxation music
- Festivals of the Swaminarayan Sampradaya
- Blessings and darshan of HH Pramukh Swami Maharaj
- Sculpted murtis of Bhagwan Swaminarayan and other deities
- Various sizes, in china, porcelain and crystal
- Puja paraphernalia: arti, divo, ghantadi, kanku (vermillion powder), chandan (sandalwood paste sticks), etc.
- Shrines for the home and office
Gifts & Handicraft
- Souvenirs inspired by the Mandir: key chains, pencil cases, pencils, pens, erasers, etc.
- Handicraft from India
Herbal Health Products
- Toothpaste, soap, shampoo, oils, etc.
- All vegetarian and ethically produced