- Devotional Procession through Streets of London
- Neasden Temple Marks International Day of Yoga with Indian High Commission
- Neasden Temple Hosts Big Lunch for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Lights Beacon to Celebrate Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Partners with The FA to Promote Women’s Football
- View All
News & Events
BAPS Charities presents a new health awareness video as part of its on-going campaign to help the public cope with the coronavirus disease.
The COVID-19 outbreak means that life is changing for all of us. It can affect our mental health as well as our physical health. Mental health is just as important to look after as physical health, with more and more evidence showing that the two are linked.
This video covers some simple steps we can take to help take care of our mental health and well-being during these times of uncertainty.
Disclaimer: BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.