- Devotional Procession through Streets of London
- Neasden Temple Marks International Day of Yoga with Indian High Commission
- Neasden Temple Hosts Big Lunch for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Lights Beacon to Celebrate Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Partners with The FA to Promote Women’s Football
- View All
News & Events
BAPS Charities presents a new health awareness video as part of its on-going campaign to help the public cope with the coronavirus disease.
Keeping ourselves fit with regular exercise is an essential component of maintaining good health. However, due to the lockdown, self-isolation or social distancing during COVID-19, it can be hard to know where to start and how to remain motivated.
This presentation discusses the importance of exercise and a healthy diet, covering some basic exercise routines and other tips on how to stay physically fit whilst at home.
Disclaimer: BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.