- Neasden Temple Vaccination Clinic Delivers More Than 80,000 Doses to Local Residents
- 33 Oxygen Concentrators Donated to Nepal for Covid Relief
- Covid Relief Work for India
- Neasden Temple donates 24 tonnes of flour to The Felix Project
- Oxygen Concentrators Reach Patients at Rural Clinics and Health Centres in India
- View All
News & Events
BAPS Charities presents a new health awareness video as part of its on-going campaign to help the public cope with the coronavirus disease.
Keeping ourselves fit with regular exercise is an essential component of maintaining good health. However, due to the lockdown, self-isolation or social distancing during COVID-19, it can be hard to know where to start and how to remain motivated.
This presentation discusses the importance of exercise and a healthy diet, covering some basic exercise routines and other tips on how to stay physically fit whilst at home.
Disclaimer: BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.