- Neasden Temple Vaccination Clinic Delivers More Than 80,000 Doses to Local Residents
- 33 Oxygen Concentrators Donated to Nepal for Covid Relief
- Covid Relief Work for India
- Neasden Temple donates 24 tonnes of flour to The Felix Project
- Oxygen Concentrators Reach Patients at Rural Clinics and Health Centres in India
- View All
News & Events
BAPS Charities presents a new health awareness video as part of its on-going campaign to help the public cope with the coronavirus disease.
While isolating at home, we may start to neglect our physical health, but understanding COVID-19 will help us approach this pandemic with more insight and remain healthy overall.
This presentation covers some of the latest knowledge about its symptoms and course, useful tips about how to manage it at home and when to seek help, as well as what to expect if someone needs hospital treatment.
Disclaimer: BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.