News & Events
Here’s a summary of the BAPS relief work in India so far. Thanks to everyone’s generous support, together, we are making a real difference.
● 30,000 litres of medical oxygen gas provided for patients
● 130 oxygen concentrators supplied to Covid hospitals
● 44 metric tons of liquid oxygen provided for patients
● 3 Covid hospitals actively serving patients and families
● 500 emergency beds set up in a field hospital in Atladara, Vadodara
● 30,000 N95 masks distributed to medical staff
● 6 million ration kits of flour, rice, pulses and spices distributed to the needy
● 2.6 million meals resourced from fresh vegetables for the needy
● 600,000 cooked meals served to the needy
● 5,000+ volunteers actively leading the relief effort
● 900+ swamis helping and coordinating from all major BAPS temples
Thank you for helping us help India. Together, we can save lives.