- Neasden Temple Marks International Day of Yoga with Indian High Commission
- Neasden Temple Lights Beacon to Celebrate Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Partners with The FA to Promote Women’s Football
- UAE Deputy Ambassador Visits Neasden Temple
- Renowned Indian Yoga Guru Sadhguru Visits Neasden Temple
- View All
News & Events
Thanks to thousands of supporters, together, we have been able to make a real difference to the relief work in India as it fights the deadly coronavirus pandemic.
Through Neasden Temple’s network of BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha temples and hospitals in India, public support has helped provide oxygen, medical supplies, food provision, and much more to the needy.
This short video provides an update of our relief work so far, as our medical teams and volunteers remain on the frontline.