- Devotional Procession through Streets of London
- Neasden Temple Marks International Day of Yoga with Indian High Commission
- Neasden Temple Hosts Big Lunch for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Lights Beacon to Celebrate Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Neasden Temple Partners with The FA to Promote Women’s Football
- View All
Every year, thousands of visitors come to BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and leave inspired and touched by the beauty, faith and spirit of volunteerism that the Mandir represents. Please use the links below to read a few opinions shared by visitors, schools and other groups who have visited over the years.
|Visitors||Group Visits||School Visits|
If you would like to share your opinion about your visit to the Mandir, please use our contact form here.